Monday, January 28, 2013

Hexies and On The Pond



It's a long weekend here in NZ, so we have headed over to the caravan at the Mt. It's a gorgeous weekend here and very hot; far to hot to lie around on the beach so I went to Spotlight in Tauranga where they were having a 30% off sale on fabrics. And look what I found....Sarah Fielke's debut range for Spotlight "In The Pond". I picked out my favs. I just love the frogs eggs which is the top print.


I also managed a few more hexies...


And I just have to show you the latest baby at Hamilton Zoo. I took the kids there a few days ago and this little zebra was only 2 days old. Such a bundle of adorableness!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, love the new fabrics! The frogs eggs print is my fav too. Hope you are safe from the fires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a pretty bundle there! And that little zebra is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beach pics! That fabric is great - I saw it in the Spotlight flyer - but your photo does it way more justice!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...