Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm "crushed"....


Well, guess what arrived in my mailbox today all the way across the seas.....A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win 11 fat quarters of Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush Charmed from Pink Chalk Fabrics.  Well they arrived today. I was running late for work so I had to wait until tonight to open the package!! What agony!!  Kathy had packaged them beautifully and they are just stunningly gorgeous!

Now to decide what to make with them. Any ideas???

2 comments:

  1. Yummy fabrics! I look forward to seeing what you make with them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few bag patterns that use fat quarters. Though I would find it hard to cut into them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...