Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is called avoidance...



Should be writing my last assignment for a paper which is due in next week, but instead my fingers just took upon a mind of their own and went surfing to sites that are certainly not related to confidence intervals and p values!! There seems to be a pattern here, doesn't there. I am very good at procrastination. Would definitely get an A+ in that paper!!

Anyway, I have just booked a holiday for Tony, myself and Hannah on the Gold Coast in November. She turns 12 next month, and has had a crap year so as a special treat we decided to take her to the Gold Coast. No brothers or sisters, just us. So I have been perusing accommodation options, riding the rollercoasters, swimming with dolphins, and shopping up a storm.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip and I know Hannah must be thrilled. And now that you've done the fun stuff, get to work on that paper! ;) Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...