Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rain rain go away...

Source: Giuliag

So this is kind of what our front door looks like now...It seems to have been raining non-stop for like forever. However, I am not complaining...it was only a few months again we were in the stages of a drought and having to buy water in. How ridiculous is that? The one good thing about the rain means that I have finally been able to get some computer time. That coupled with the fact that we now have wireless access (OMG, how did I manage without it before?) means that I have been spending loads more time on the computer.

Cooking is my new stitching. The poor old needles have been gathering dust for the last 3 years and it is unlikely I will ever get back to it as much as I was. On the other hand my other passion is cooking, so I have been trying out lots of new recipes and finding new blogs to get lost in. I get so inspired by posters and new recipes and have got lots of willing tasters, so try to make something new every day. I have now made a new blog dedicated to all things food related.

Off to Wellington for a few days with Tony. I love Wellington and could easily live there if it wasn't so coooold. This is as far south as I get. I am too much of a sun bunny to ever move further down the island. Anyway will be great to go there for a few days. Tony thinks we won't be leaving the hotel room, but I have got news for him. There's some serious shopping I intend to do!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally over it here too - I can't remember when the kids last played weekend sport? Enjoy your trip to Wellington, shop til you drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to cook, too! Can't wait to check out your new blog :) My needle only rarely gets picked up these days. I'm hoping my vacation in a few weeks will rekindle my stitching passion.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...