Thursday, March 01, 2007

Too much choice

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

The children lately have shown a real interest in cooking, so I have started letting them pick something they would like to make and I will give the two younger ones a hand. Nick, being a typical Kiwi bloke, picked pizza and chips for tonight. I thought we could jazz up the pizza a bit by trying some alternative pizza toppings. I googled pizza toppings and could not believe the amount of sites dedicated to this. There is even one site called pizza toppings! I think the internet is fantastic but sometimes there is just too much choice. I am still no better off as there are so many yummy choices!! And when it all boils down to it, Nick probably wouldn't want anything too alternative. His fav is ham, cheese and pineapple! So I have probably just wasted an hour on here lol

Doesn't
Crumbled crisp bacon, Roma tomatoes, red onions and black olives, with Mozzarella and crumbled Blue cheese on Ranch dressing. Garnish with chopped avocado.

or

Avocado, grilled chicken, black pepper, onions, tomatoes salsa and sour cream

sound so much better than ham, cheese and pineapple.

3 comments:

  1. 2 toppings is 1 too many for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Debbie on your wonderful news! Your time at the beach sounds devine... I'm so jealous LOL. Pizza sounds wonderful, I have been thinking of trying to make my own lately since Wade is such a pizza lover. You'll have to let us know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one of each but leave the olives off mine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...