Sunday, November 14, 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 14: Melbourne

Image: http://www.sydney-australia.biz/victoria

In 3 weeks I am off for a girls weekend in Melbourne, Australia.  I love Melbourne, and used to live about 3 hours north of there, so spent a fair bit of time in the weekends down in the "big smoke".  I haven't been there for years and years, so I am sure it will have changed somewhat.  I guess out of all the Australian cities, it probably remind me of NZ the most.

Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations for good shopping or quilting shops in Melbourne?? We are going for 5 days so should be able to fit in some shopping amongst the drinking and eating!!

1 comment:

  1. You lucky girl - can I please come too? LOL.

    My favourite Melbourne shopping spots are the outlet shops along Bridge Rd, Richmond, wandering down Chapel Street, from the top to bottom, and Chadstone shopping mall (which lucky for me is very handy to my aunty and uncle's house, only a 10 minute walk).

    Have fun,I'm sure you'll shop to you drop, hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...