Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Finish Along - Quarter 2 goals.

I must say I am loving this Finish Along...it is certainly helping me get through my big list of WIPs.  It's good to have the goal of finishing all these quilts and seeing that I am not the only one with a big pile of unfinished quilts. My list for this quarter is basically a repeat of my list from Quarter 1, but I have excluded my bee blocks. I just can't get enthused to sew these together! 

I want to finish my Equilateral triangle quilt that I started at Sewing Summit.


Equilateral triangle quilt


My Star Surround Quilt that I started as a QAL with Melissa


Star Surround completed top


And my St Louis 16 patch


St Louis 16 patch top


Linking up with Katy at 


Finish Along 2014

7 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous tops - look forward to seeing your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so close to finishes!! They are all lovely, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a St. Louis 16 patch on my list, too - yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the FAL gives me that push to get things finished. These tops are lovely and will look even better finished, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your St. Louis 16 patch! I need to complete all of my finishes because a SL 16 patch is on my bucket list and I want to make it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty list of WIPs. Best wishes for your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your triangle quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...