Saturday, April 05, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes - April goal

The next quilt I really want to get finished is my Chicopee St Louis 16 patch quilt. I think out of all of Denyse Schmidt's ranges this and Hope Valley have to be my favs. In fact so many of the Chicopee colours are similar to the Hope Valley ones.  


St Louis 16 patch top


This photo was taken back in January. That green, green grass is brown at the moment as we have been desperate for rain. Finally started raining today....yay It's such a lovely sound listening to it on the roof at the moment.


Linking up with 

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! Great fabrics, color and your block placement just makes it all flow so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...