Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ipad Mini case

I bought myself an iPad Mini last year and haven't had much luck finding a case for it. Never mind I thought...I will just make one.   I used Faith's tutorial which was easy peasy to follow. I had to calculate the fabric sizes though and had an oopsie with my rotary cutter after I had put the zip in, so it is a little snugger than I would have liked, but it's still easy to get in and out of the case.



For the inside I used a Denyse Schmidt fabric that I picked up from Spotlight last year. It goes perfectly with the blue and green of the case.  And it highlights that stray thread I forgot to snip perfectly!!




3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Looks like a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print you chose for the main body. it's one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...