Thursday, November 29, 2012

Melbourne getaway

Well, I returned in the weekend from 5 days in Melbourne. I love this place. I took my 16 year old daughter there for her birthday and a shopping holiday!  We had such a great time. Lots of shopping. I found this great fabric store thanks to Rita and had a great spend up at GJ's Discount Fabrics.  We stayed at the Swanston Hotel which was perfect.  Right in the city so we could walk everywhere.
Love this busker who had his own
Eftpos machine just in case
you didn't have cash!!!
Hannah standing by the Yarra River
Hannah just down from Flinders Station
Flinders Station
Hannah just outside Chinatown. This was
opposite our hotel
A night at Dracula's




1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb, looks like you had a wonderful getaway to Melbourne! The best spot for a bit of shopping :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...