My goal for January was to finish my Kitchen Window quilt which I started 2 years ago. I finished it today...how's that for cutting it fine!! I took to to the beach with me on holiday and was quilting it with a Rainbow Superior thread. I ran out of thread over there and of course no-one stocked it so I had to wait until I came home before I could get more thread. And Murphy's Law, they had none in stock. Finally, I got some the day before yesterday so have been quilting like a mad woman!
I chose to do pebbles on the windows then used a wishbone for between the windows. I completed it off with a spiral on the outside. For the binding I used a Joel Dewberry Heirloom print.