Saturday, December 15, 2012

Growing up....

Gosh, can't believe we are nearly at the end of the year.  I haven't even started my Christmas baking yet and Christmas is only 10 days away.  It's such a glorious day outside today too, that I certainly won't be going near the kitchen today either! Summer has finally arrived.

My son, who is 13 had his End of Year ball at his school to farewell the Year 8s before they go onto high school.  He scrubbed up pretty well...



I haven't had an urge to sew at all over the last couple of weeks.  It's always such a busy time of year with Christmas parties and get-to-gethers.  I did, however, start on my bee blocks. I ordered some books from Fishpond and they arrived when I was in Melbourne....a couple of FMQ ones by Natalia Bonner and Angela Walters,  Hexa-Go-Go by Tacha Bruecher and Carol Doak's 50 Paper Pieced Stars.  I can see me making lots more from this book. She has a CD with the book that just explains paper piecing brilliantly. My fav is the Colorado Star so I will be making this for my bee members. This is the first one...

Erika wanted bright blues, greens and pinks

1 comment:

  1. Growing up Deb, will be a heart breaker for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...