Sunday, July 06, 2014

Finish Along - Quarter 2


St Louis 16 patch

Well I only achieved 1 out of 3 goals that I had set myself this quarter.  I didn't take into account that I  had swap commitments as well, but my WIP list is a lot less than it was 6 months ago! This St Louis 16 patch quilt is made entirely with Denyse Schmidt fabrics, using a base of Chicopee and then adding in other fabrics from Hope Valley and Spotlight ranges to complement the Chicopee colours. I just love the depth and the colours in the Chicopee range.

 I posted about the finish here.

Linking up with Katy at 


Finish Along 2014

3 comments:

  1. I just love this quilt - wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish! I am with you: 1 finish only, but hey better than none!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well 1 is better than none, congrats :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...