Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sewing Summit 2013 & Lucky Stars BOM

YAY!!!! I am going to Sewing Summit in Utah in September. Tickets went on sale today so I was up at 4am New Zealand time (10am MST) to make sure I got a ticket as they sold out so quickly last year! We were already going to be going to San Francisco around that time so it seemed only right I should go to Sewing Summit as well.  So I have just booked all my tickets....Tony and I are flying to Salt Lake City for 5 days for Sewing Summit, then fly to Fresno and then drive to Yosemite for 5 days and then up to San Francisco for a week.  He has been googling things to do in SLC while I am at Sewing Summit, but he is quite capable of amusing himself for those days. I am so excited...it will be great to meet people I have met only online and put faces to names. 

My latest finish is the April Lucky Stars block.  I love the Micro Mod fabric and definitely want more of this. I am getting to the end of my Architextures fabric as well....definitely one of my fav ranges as well.


6 comments:

  1. I am yet to tackle my April block. Good to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have quite the trip planned - good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, how exciting! Totally worth getting up early for. I wasn't sure that I liked this month's block, but yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that block looks super hard! Oh, SLC is a beautiful and clean city. I took my girls Job's Daughters Bethel there for a Supreme Session in 1998 and stayed in a bed and breakfast and had a great time. The only thing that we didn't know was that the public transit shuts down early and had to walk back to the BB from the convention center one night in our bare feet (couldn't do it in heels)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how exciting you are able to go to SS - what a fun trip you have planned!! And love your block - hope to use my first 5 in a project soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's such exciting news Deb!! You will have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to pop by and leave a comment. I always reply to my comments by email so if you don't hear from me, it means you are a no-reply blogger. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...